Thursday, August 22, 2013

Baby M

Oh, how I love this little guy.
 
I am blessed to be his sweet parent's friend and was lucky enough to take their adoption profile pictures. At the end of the session I laughed and told them that I wanted to be adopted by them. They are seriously the best people!!! I knew that any child would be lucky to be part of their family. Every day we prayed for God to send them a special little one. Every day I asked my sweet Angel to watch over who ever was waiting to come to them. I asked my sweet Bubba to tell him/her how amazing their parents were. Well, by the way sweet baby M looks at his parents with adoration I can tell that Bubba passed on that special message.
 

 
However motherhood comes to you, it's a miracle.
Valerie Harper
 
 
 
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
~Elizabeth Stone
Do you want to do something beautiful for God? There is a person who needs you. This is your chance.
Mother Teresa
 
 
Future SuperFuzz band member. ;)
 



4 comments:

  1. These are so fabulous! What a cutie! So many miracles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously cried looking through these! I know prayers are answered and it's amazing to witness it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo precious! I went to college with Baby M's mommma, and I am sooooo happy for this little family! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete