Wednesday, November 28, 2012

{R & S}

 
 This has to be one of my all time favorite shoots ever for several reasons.
 
1.) I love this couple so much!! They have been such a sweet support to Hubs and I after Bubba's passing.
 
2.) They are super fun and so in love!!
 
3.) The reason for the shoot. R and S are in the process of trying to adopt. I can not think of a better couple and a more loving home for a sweet little one to go to.
 
So, when they asked me to shoot them for their adoption portfolio I was humbled and so excited!!! We decided that rather than just stand and smile we wanted to a life style shoot, tell a story with the pictures. We want the future birth mother to look at these photographs and walk away feeling like she knows them. I pray that some sweet birth moher looks as these photographs and falls in love with them. I can't wait until I get to shoot their little one in their home. ;)
 
 
 
 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment